Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Obsession ...

... For those who don't know me, I collect toys. Its rather silly. I'm obsessed with the little diecast Pixar Cars. They have recent released a new 'series' where they have actually numbered each of the cars. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to FIND a list of all of the cars to give me an idea on how many there are!

Through about 2 or 3 hours of work, I've come up with a list. I would really like to keep an updated list; however, I'm not sure if blogspot can actually store just files. It would be handy then people can just look it up really quickly.

But there are a couple of problems, there are some of the toys have only been released in packs (Movie Moments and value packs).

The other problem that I have is that Mattel hasn't released any of the Pixar Cars Playsets here in Canada. I didn't know about them until a few months ago.

I think I'm going to end up spending a lot of money. But I think it'll be ok, because spending money is what keeps the economy going ... and the U.S. can really use it.

No comments: