The Blue Jays will finished with 83 wins this year. Yes, they finish just above .500. And they will finish 4th in the AL East. The division will finish as follows: Red Sox, Yankees, Blue Jays, Devil Rays, Orioles.
Some fun player predictions:
- Kyle 'The Future' Drabek will finish with a modest 13 wins
- Dustin McGowan will make it back to the big club in July (coming out of the bullpen)
- Brett Lawrie will get the call in mid-June
- Vernon Wells will NOT win the Triple Crown this year
- Travis Snider will hit 27 HRs and be healthy for the season
- JoBau will hit 33 HRs (and drive in 107 RBIs)