Monday, March 07, 2011

Tom Brady ...

... is such a copycat.
About 4 years after I cut my hair*, Tom Brady, now, is sporting an excellent pony tail too! Check out the photos here:

Just makes me think that I'm way ahead of the curve. Just think, Tom Brady will soon be wearing Futurama t-shirts with collared t-shirts. Or maybe he'll watch The Wrong Guy and think its the funniest movie ever. Cuz it is the funniest movie ever.

Oh, aside of Tom Brady's awesome pony tail, Travis Snider is sporting an awesome mustache:

He has even tweeted about it!

I support you and your effort to grow a glorious 'tashe! Don't give up!

*which I really should still have it because the Leafs have yet to make the playoffs since I made that proclamation where I wouldn't cut my hair until they were knocked out the playoffs (ie. they have to make the playoffs to get knocked out) but we don't talk about this.

No comments: