Monday, December 01, 2008

Who Said Canadian Politics isn't Interesting ....

... Well, I think I did - actually, I know I did several times, on several different occasions - repeatedly.

If you don't know, Canadian politics is really interesting right now. The Liberals and NDP have formed a coalition and requested the Governor General that there is a viable alternative government in the House with the confidence of the majority of Canadians. Why did this happen? I'll get into that in a later post. Short story, I believe its all about money and Harper's big ego.

But right now, I have an image in my head, it has Dion, Layton and Harper in a car, screaming towards a cliff and the 3 of them are fighting over the steering wheel. Oh wait, can't forget about Elizabeth May, she just jumped into the car with her support of the coalition government and apparent request for a Senate seat with a Cabinet position!

No comments: