Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 15.

So, I missed a couple of days. I hope all 3 of you who read this didn't miss me.

But I've been tres busy! Playing slo-pitch (driving in 4 runs and hitting it to the grass - all I need to do is catch one more ball without screwing up and I can retire), setting up the mortgage, getting insurance approval, crap like that.

Tomorrow is house inspection day ...

Greg finished his lamp! Go original craft night, none of this BS craft night that UW copied from 178A! Yes, that's right I'm calling you and your little hippie UW friends out Sarah.

Wow, the picture is much bigger image then I expected.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice lamp!

Since you missed days 13, and 14, I think you need to go end on Day 32 since otherwise it wouldn't really be 30 days of blogging...

Keizo said...

Well, I sort of started on May 31st, when I announced the 30 days of blogging ;)

But we shall see what the rest of the month brings.

Greg worked hard on the lamp, drilling through ceramic was hard work. Especially if you don't have the correct drill bits. HAHA