Sunday, June 27, 2010

G20 Summit Conspiracy.

I feel bad for Toronto. All that vandalism, all those crazy people running around smashing everything, all for nothing. Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist. I believe in the 'no bullet theory', JFK's head just did that (thank you 'Wrong Guy' for opening up my eyes). As for the G20 summit, it was never in Toronto. It actually was in South Africa. Why? 2010 FIFA World Cup! As this globalandmail article states:
"There were no glimpses of U.S. President Barack Obama or his wife, Michelle. Low-flying helicopters and quickly moving motorcades were the only indication of VIPs, and there were no reports of celebrity sightings or delegate events."
It just very sad. As for the protesters, I really feel sorry for them. The vandalists completely ruined their message. Why? As soon as one person smashes a window, the media will jump on it like a dung beetle on cow manure. All I learned from the G20 protests was that there are some real fucking idiots out there and I really do not know what you are all protesting. All I know is that there was a ton of arrests and lots of smashed windows (and the Eaton Centre was locked down). Were you protesting for funding for abortions for Africa? Were you protesting the global bank tax? Were you protesting those new 'Look at My Eye Change Cars' from Mattel? I simply don't know! Its just a very sad sad show.

The Toronto Police should be commended for the job they did. Their response was far more measured and fair then mine. Frankly, if I was in charge, once one fucking idiot vandalizes a store, all bets are off. I would have been arresting anyone and everyone with their face covered, and dressed in full black. Why? Well, if you want your voice heard, when wouldn't you want people to know that YOU support it and you believe in it? They only reason why you would want to hide your identity is if you are a fucking vandalizing idiot. So, 'black bloc', congratulations on screwing over your fellow protesters.

It just too bad that no one was actually there, they were all in South Africa watching the U.S. fall to mighty Ghana, Germany crushing English and Argentina knocking off Mexico. Hehe.

No comments: