Thursday, July 24, 2014

Long overdue puzzle update ...

Wow ... its been since May since I updated!  Oops!

Well, there is some fantastic news ... I'm actually almost done.  SERIOUSLY! All of the pieces can fit on the dining room table!  There are ~2000 pieces left ... maybe less?  I'm not really sure.  So, here are a BUNCH of pictures of the progress since the last update.  I really should have been updating throughout May/June/July ... sorry.  My bad.

The big elephant still is not complete; however, over the past week, I have been working on finishing the 'big gaps'.  Ie. the little elephant - complete, rhino - complete, alligator/crocodile - complete.  When I say complete, I mean there are few pieces missing.  So pretty much all that is left is the big elephant.

Here is the state of the entire puzzle on May 30th, 2014











July 9, 2014 - Started the big elephant ... its leg.


July 11, 2014 - Full puzzle picture

So now I realize that I've done a really poor job updating ... because even now the puzzle looks WAY more complete!

July 24, 2014 - Full puzzle picture


No comments: