Monday, July 28, 2014

What can you do in 900 days!? ...

You can finished an 18,000+ puzzle!!

Yes!  At 12:45 pm today, Crystal placed the LAST piece!

Placement of the last piece - Yay Crystal!


The traditional hugging of the puzzle!

A few thoughts:

  • This puzzle was actually easier then the last large puzzle I did (9000 piece - Wedding of Cano) - this puzzle was very colourful!
  • The puzzle was started on February 9th, 2012 - 11:00 pm*
  • The puzzle was completed July 28, 2014 - 12:45 pm.
  • Total elapsed time: 899 days, 13 hours, 45 minutes
  • There was a puzzle sabbatical from June 2012 to January 2014 - wow ... long time.
The puzzle is complete!  There are no missing pieces ... there was a scary moment where I couldn't find one of the pieces but it was sitting on the Risk box!

Now, what do to?  Maybe I'll go and have an Apple or something ...


* After the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl.  I feel I have been a curse to the Patriots since I have yet to finish the task.  Now its up to you Tom Brady. I'm no longer holding you back!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations on a successful puzzling!

mgrelik said...

Small typo there Keizo. Says you finished July 28th 2012. I think you meant 2014. I reread the blog like five times thinking I was missing something lol. Aaaaaaanyways pretty crazy. I've never seen a puzzle that big.

Keizo said...

Thanks Matt! Fixed!