Thursday, August 14, 2014

What do you mean ...

... there are no Mac OS X (Intel Version) drivers for this thing!?

How am I supposed to update my playlist now!?!

So, this is what is currently on the player:
  1. Black Eyed Peas: Where the Love?
  2. Fountains of Wayne: Stacy's Mom
  3. Avril Lavigne: Things I'll Never Say
  4. Hilary Duff: So Yesterday
  5. Linkin Park: Numb
  6. Nelly Furtado: I'm Like a Bird
  7. Avril Lavigne: Ska8r Boi
  8. Evanescence: Bring Me Back to Life
  9. Michelle Branch: All You Wanted
  10. Nena: 99 Red Balloons (Remix)
  11. Scott Bakula: Somewhere in the Night
  12. Andrew W.K.: Party 'til you Puke


Wow ... those are some fine-fine tracks.  I'm especially proud of the Andrew W.K. song - its a CLASSIC!

The Scott Bakula track was probably during my Quantum Leap obsession ... really ... its not currently on my iPod ... I swear ... really ... *wink*

No comments: