Wednesday, August 27, 2014

California ...

… yes!  I'm in California! I'm not officially a Californian, I still eat meat ... HAHA.

The flight and everything was uneventful. There was quite the wait at customs. At least it was interesting.  Apparently someone was caught for fraud at the border. Subsequently, he was arrested. It helped pass the time. I sort of wish I had brought a book, since you are not allowed to use any electronic devices.

On Saturday, there was the an earthquake in nearby Napa County. Which is about a 90-minute drive from where I am. I didn't feel a thing, but I was sleeping. It was the biggest earthquake since 1989 (During the World Series between the Oakland A's and SF Giants).

I haven't really done much anything else right now. I'm still getting settled in. Currently, the best thing is that the cable box down here doesn't suck like the Rogers' cable boxes (since it doesn't actually reset while you want to watch things ...).

No comments: