Friday, September 05, 2014

Jeans and a t-shirt ...

... and that's all I've been wearing! No need for anything else! The weather is pretty much the same every day. Sunny ... warm ... sunny ... warm ... every day. Oh, the hard California life.

So, I've been getting settled in. I got a social security number! I found an apartment too.  Just need to sign the lease.  I'm staying where my temporary housing is, just a different apartment. Its a new build (hotel/apartment style) and its within walking distance to work. Plus the best part is that, Matt P. is living in the same building!! He moved in last week. Matt L. helped him move, so I got to see him too!

What else have I done? Well, I finished the South Park: Stick of Truth game (100% of the trophies) ... If you are a South Park fan, you absolutely need to play this game.  It is AWESOME. Also, I've started watching Smallville, "Bajar style" (one episode a day).  Aside from a couple of missed days, so I had to watch a few episodes a couple of nights (sorry Bajar), but I've kept up with it. But its only been 2 weeks ... 14 episodes ... I have another 235-ish to go!

Really, I have not done anything super duper 'fun and exciting' yet ... patience. Haven't even made it to SF!

No comments: