Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pieces Everywhere!

This week's update features less things getting done and a larger mess all over the 'living room'. There are pieces everywhere! We've started to use those some takeout containers to put different types of pieces. Like greens, animals and fur.


I've split out the zebra pieces from the other 'animal pieces.' Crystal has started working on the zebras. Apparently there was a lot more then I originally thought!


I've gotten started on the rhino! It hasn't been as difficult as I had originally thought. Its a pretty distinct "bluish-grey" colour.


We've also been able to finish up a lot of the little plants like things. I'm not sure what they are called and have attached them to the edge. The edge is most complete and I've been finding random edge pieces in the piles as I've been sorting.

I've also got other people into puzzling .. well, one guy, Dave. Its his 30th birthday today. Happy Birthday Dave. And since its on the Internet, it must be true.

No comments: