Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sky Complete?

So, the last puzzle was a pain since doing the sky took forever. I decided to tackle the sky first this time. Its almost done! Plus I've finished *most* of the flamingos.

Now, I've been looking at the piles of the colours and there is a lot of black left. I think that's going to be annoying colour of the puzzle.

Here are a bunch of other things we've (Crystal and I) have been working on.


We are making some progress, I think we have completed about 1000 or so pieces ... 17,000 more pieces to go!!

Oh, by the way, rule #1 gets borken all of the time. I need to start going to be bed earlier. Shhhh, don't tell Crystal ... or my boss.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow you've made a lot of progress!

Keizo said...

Heh heh. Yah, that's what happens when you are working on the puzzle least 8 hours a day ... even on work nights.