Saturday, June 11, 2016

Highlight of the Week (June 4, 2016 - June 10, 2016)

Highlight:
5-year anniversary weekend!! Yes its been five years! Kept it low key, went and saw a movie (Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping) at the Sketchy Mall.
Sketchy Mall in all of its glory!
Anniversary Breakfast Table (Well, before I made breakfast)
I had to get pink roses because there are no florists open in the area on Sundays ... seriously
(Had to get organic flowers from Whole Foods - well I'm assuming its organic)
Honourable Mention:
Attended Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals!!!! And Tucker did not pee in the house either!!  Metallica played the National Anthem which was pretty awesome (see previous post)! Sorry its in Flash, but that's what Blogger does I guess?

After the game!

View from the seats
Lowlight:
Normally a 10-15 minute drive to the SAP centre took 45-minutes on Monday.  Not only that, witnessed an accident on the way to the game ... just not good.

Random Moment:
I was reading this National Post article and I saw this picture!  Thats Bulgarian Brodie!

From the National Post!
Its BRODIE (or his doppelgänger)
Side-by-Side Image



No comments: