Saturday, July 02, 2016

Highlight of the Week (June 25, 2016 - July 1, 2016)

Happy Canada Day!!!!!


This is the STUFF!
Highlight of the Week:
Chalet Sauce! My awesome buddy Roberto went to Vancouver for a vacation and brought me back some Swiss Chalet Sauce packets. On Wednesday, got a cooked whole chicken and made up the delicious stuff. Its sooo good ... Thank goodness I have 5 more packets!


Lowlight of the Week:
I had to work on Canada Day. I miss my annual one person "Yay John A. Canada Day" pub crawl through uptown Waterloo.  Although I did pick up a Canadian brew (Trois Pistoles) from Whole Foods.  It would have been awesome if they had some Don de Dieu, but this was sufficient.

Random Thought:
How do you eat your pancakes?
Pancakes
So, I was eating my pancakes on Tuesday (yes, we had pancakes for supper) and Crystal continues to be fascinated by how I eat them (this is not a new thing). This has been a topic of discussion on more then one occasion. They are called "panCAKEs." You should cut them like you would slice a circular cake.

No comments: